Civil disturbances include riots, threatening individuals, crime in progress, or assemblies that has become significantly disruptive. If a gathering becomes disruptive, threatening, and violent or blocks your entrance or egress from a classroom or building, please call Campus Police. Campus Police will monitor unauthorized gatherings. If the gathering becomes unlawful, then Campus Police will handle accordingly.

In Case of Civil Disturbance:

Call the AWC Campus Police Department 49500 or 314-9500 or 344-5555

Avoid provoking or obstructing demonstrators.

Secure your area (lock doors, safes, files, vital records, and expensive equipment).

Avoid area of disturbance.

Continue with normal routines as much as possible.

If the disturbance is outside, stay away from doors or windows. Stay Inside.